Startoker

HOW MANY PLAYERS!

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Hey game reviewers! Whatever you do be sure not to let us know how many players a game will accommodate. This is useless and unnecessary information that your readers have no interest in knowing whatsoever. We want to buy the game first and then be surprised with how many players can actually participate.
Seriously guys... why do you (along with nearly all game reviewers) refuse to divulge this important info? I???d really like to know.

Soli Deo

Re: HOW MANY PLAYERS!

Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Hey game reviewers! Whatever you do be sure not to let us know how many players a game will accommodate. This is useless and unnecessary information that your readers have no interest in knowing whatsoever. We want to buy the game first and then be surprised with how many players can actually participate.
Seriously guys... why do you (along with nearly all game reviewers) refuse to divulge this important info? I???d really like to know.
I guess that here are loads of WoW players since it has been the most popular MMORPG out there :) I am a huge fan of Shadowlands and play usually up to 8 hours daily. One of the reasons of my love is the ability through Despize to avoid infamous routine tasks thus doing only juicy things in the game :)
Carpe Diem.

Return to “Computer Games”